Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Author/illustrator



Fran Kinley-Beatty



   Miss Fran is a disciple of Jesus.  She is retired from teaching in the public schools but is currently writing and recording Christian music and writing Christian books.  She earned her Bachelor and Masters degrees from the University of Md. and has taught and performed in the Washington D.C. area all of her adult life.
   Her performances of her earlier original children's music have included The Kennedy Center, Wolf Trap, National Theater, Round House Theater and area schools and parks.
   She is thrilled to be retired from the public school system and creating Christian music and books. 
   She says, "Now, I feel like I'm serving God in everything that I do."  She also feels that her morning "quiet times" inspire her to do the work of the Lord.  She feels blessed because she loves God, children, family, music, books and art.
  " I can hardly wait to share these projects and one day, read to my own grandchildren, as well.  I love you all and would love to hear from you at:
   kinley.fran@yahoo.com
Also, check out www.franandfriendsmusic.com
www.drumdream.wordpress.com
This comes from www.bookmarkto.blogspot.com
You can listen to or purchase my earlier children's music on itunes under "Best of Fran and Friends."
   Meanwhile, I'll be recording my Christian children's music, publishing my novel and starting Bk. 2 of this series about the childhood of Jesus.  

God Bless You All


No comments:

Post a Comment